Van Tongeren cyclone separators are a result of continued research since the formation of Van Tongeren in 1927 and years of experience since the first installation of fluidized bed cyclones.
Continued collaboration over many years with the petrochemical industry throughout the world enables process designers and suppliers to draw on Van Torgersen’s extensive knowledge and broad experience in cyclones for fluidized bed and chemical gas cleaning in high abrasion, corrosion and high temperature applications.
- Typical processes: Vinyl Chloride Monomer, Acrylonitrile, Hydrofiner, Polystyrene, Polysilicon, Maleic Anhydride, etc.
- High Efficiency cyclones supplied by Van Tongeren are individually designed and constructed taking into account all operating variables.
- Innovative selection of cyclone type, diameters, layout and configuration allows Van Tongeren to maximize the collection efficiency.
- Van Tongeren uses proprietary design programs and data compiled over 80 years of successful plant installations to drive their design efforts.
- Each cyclone system, large or small, is designed by Van Tongeren specifically to meet the particular application requirements.
- Efficient recovery can be achieved for 10-micron and smaller particles.